Club Meadowvale

Club Meadowvale
Club Meadowvale

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Feedback From Valued Customer



Here is some feedback we recently got from a member:

“Mark and I purchased 1 package of lessons for Naomi a month ago and wow our instructors and programs are utterly amazing. Here is my story

Seeing is believing

I can now say with even greater conviction that our swimming lesson program is exceptional. For over 9 years I have successfully lead our Red Cross Swim department. Just recently I had the pleasure of witnessing my 4 year old daughter advance in her swimming technique and water comfort all within 1 package of lessons. Naomi can now swim at length without water wings and it has truly astonished our family.  Club Meadowvale has the perfect platform to build swimming success: a private pool setting, complete instructor attentiveness, personalized programs, and unlimited practise time.”

Learn to swim with Club Meadowvale

No comments:

Post a Comment